New Zealand offers huge benefits to international students. New Zealand is popular among international students from all over the world. Students get a British-based education that is easy to follow for students. The degrees are recognized all around the world as being up to date. The tuition fee is some of the lowest in the world.The government of New Zealand even goes so far for checking every course, program and certificate for quality so that they can be recognized around the world as high-quality education. They have a lot of expertise and experience in helping international students so that they can succeed in their programs.
Why Study in New Zealand?
- New Zealand offers a diverse range of study options for international students, with more than 1,200 institutions and over 22,000 courses to choose from. The country offers all levels of education, from primary and secondary school to vocational education and training (VET), and from English language courses to higher education (including universities).
- There is every chance that New Zealand can provide you with the education you need, with a least one New Zealand university ranked within the top 50 worldwide in the study fields of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Clinical Medicine & Pharmacy, and Physics.
- New Zealand universities, colleges and institutes educate over 20000 overseas students a year.
- New Zealand is also an ideal place to live and work. As well as providing an opportunity for students to expand their horizons with world-class education.
- Kiwis (people of New Zealand) are some of the most amazing, loving and welcoming people that are rarely found anywhere in the world. There is hardly any news of harassment of overseas students in New Zealand. So it’s a safe and the best place to study in New Zealand.
NEW ZEALAND PROFILE
- Population: 3.78 millions
- Capital: Wellington
- Largest City: Auckland
- Area: 268021 km
- International Dialing Code: +64
- Major Languages: English, Maori
- Major Religion: Christianity
- Life Expectancy: 79 years (men), 83 years (women)
- Monetary unit: 1 New Zealand dollar ($ N2) = 100 cents
- Main Exports: wool, food and dairy products, wool and paper products.
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (N2D)
- Population Growth Rate: 0.935%
- Net Migration Rate: 2.46 migrants, 1000 population
- Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy
- Employment Rate: 96%
- GDP: $199 billion (2018)
- HDI: 13 (2015)
Heritage of New Zealand
Why to choose us
If you are considering studying in New Zealand, this is the place for you! We at PARK VIEW education consultancy aim to help you succeed. There are thousands of courses available today, and we have the most detailed guide to help you from the start to finish. In addition to helping you find the right school, we offer various resources to assist you in your studies, work, and living in New Zealand, and we even include information about life after graduation. Stick with us to go down under!